At age of 50 when everyone is planning to get their retirement plan worked out, there is Milind Soman who seems to be making it easy to be young and fit.
8 Reasons Milind Soman is the perfect role model
1. Milind Soman started his career as a Model which got him a chance to feature in Alisha Chinai’s music video, Made in India. He soon moved into televisions to be first seen as Captain Vyom in the Indian sitcom Captain Vyom.
2. Later Milind Soman was seen in Movie as Actor and starred in movies like 16 December, Pachaikili Muthucharam, Paiyaa, Agni Varsha, Rules: Pyaar Ka Superhit Formula and Asoka. With a brief stint in Bollywood, he moved focus to fitness.
3. A 2015 Ironman contender who nailed the event with a time slot of 15 hours and 19 minutes has been showcased as the brand for fitness, the young and the old both look up to him for motivation for his class act.
4. If that was not enough to showcase his mettle he along with his mother ran all the way from Ahmedabad to Mumbai, a distance of 570km which anyone would consider travel using his car or board a train.
5. In recent time Milind Soman has been an active sports guy. First, he completed the Iron Man event in Switzerland then in a span of just one year he completed a run from one state to another.
6. Milind Soman also has a Limca Record holder for running 1,500 km in 30 days for Greenathon, NDTV to spread environmental awareness.
7. His passion for fitness and the groups he is associated with just makes him the perfect idol for anyone who needs to get fit.
8. If you’re planning to get fit, just take the first step today by starting with a walk and soon become the Milind Soman so that being fit is just not a word but an activity for you.
Thanks, Milind Soman for inspiring a billion. Keep Running.
We love to be part of your running brigade and to be as fit as you’re !!
Latest posts by Terril Thomas (see all)
- Nokia 3310 – The Master is Officially Back - March 5, 2017
- No-Shave November, month to keep the Beard ON ! - November 1, 2016
- Milind Soman Gave Us Some Serious Inspiration At The Age of 50 - August 30, 2016