Keeping a beard is always there on the list and when you have a reason then it makes it easier to give an excuse to those who usually ask you to get SHAVED. The No-Shave November is a web-based non-profit organization devoted to growing cancer awareness and raising funds to support cancer prevention, research, and education.
No-Shave November is a month-long journey during which participants forgo shaving and grooming in order to evoke conversation and raise cancer awareness. No-Shave November has been a tradition for many years, but it was the Chicagoland Hill family decided to use it as a means to raise money for charity after the fall of 2009. The eight Hill children had a special meaning for the project as it was for their father, Matthew Hill, who passed away from colon cancer in November 2007.
Things to do if you want to be a part of the No-Shave November campaign.
- You drop your razor for a month.
- Money saved with that you donate it through any mode of transaction online or offline (Only available in the US).
- You buy merchandise’s from the No-shave November online portal.
- You spread the word by tweeting and sharing it on social media.
- Print or Post the flyers where ever possible.
If you think you are not a bearded guy then you can check the MOVEMBER – brother to November.
This time we hope you keep the beard with style and donate the money for a good cause.
For more info check the organization website.
Featured Image Source
Latest posts by Terril Thomas (see all)
- Nokia 3310 – The Master is Officially Back - March 5, 2017
- No-Shave November, month to keep the Beard ON ! - November 1, 2016
- Milind Soman Gave Us Some Serious Inspiration At The Age of 50 - August 30, 2016