Traveling Solo? Its time to pack smart and not forget anything important. There are lots of backpacks designed smartly just to help you to travel light. But what are the things you need in your backpack for your solo trip?
Here few packing list you should carry on your next solo trip:
- Wet wipes – When you cannot take shower, it will help to refresh yourself
- Power banks – All your digital items like your adapter, camera, charger, which is a must and you should keep the power bank to keep them charged.
- Torch or Flashlight and batteries– If you heading to a trekking place, then don’t forget the essential lights you need
- Small travel towel – If its a beach location, than I don’t need to explain what exactly you would need it?
- Zipper pockets – It will help to carry your small essentials
- Sun protection cream – Always check the weather of the place you visit
- Matches or Lighter – For a bornfire. May be ?
- Nutrition Bar – To get some nutrition while traveling
- Silk Blanket – Easy to carry and fit well in the bag
Not to mention the clothes as per your destination.
“The lighter you carry your backpack, you travel extra miles”
Latest posts by Mack Rodrigues (see all)
- Manila – A Guide To Visit The Best Islands And Nightlife - May 24, 2017
- 8 Ultimate Packing List For Your Next Solo Trip - January 22, 2017
- 10 Amazing Craft Ideas For Kids With Popsicle Sticks - December 8, 2016